For Beekeeping Enthusiasts
- Bottling and labelling honey,
- Attending bee demonstrations,
- Making beeswax products (candles, lip balms and food wraps),
- Selling apiculture products to fundraise for international
- Beekeeping development projects ($12,000 to date)
- Setting up a honey bee information booth at relevant UoG events.
Profits are donated to beekeeping development projects around the world. We have two major fund raising events per year in the University Centre during the fall semester and in the winter semester.
Join The Apiculture Club
To get involved in our activities, email email@example.com or