NOTE: Our outdoor tours take place rain or shine. Please dress appropriately according to the weather.
Mid April To Mid October
June through August
Fund Raising Tours
Support our honey bee health research.
- Front garden gathering where you will meet your tour guides.
- Short interactive presentation on honey bee biology.
- Instructions on how to behave around stinging insects.
- Outside demonstration in the beeyard on beekeeping safety
- Beehive components are brought to participants in the apiary for an up-close view.
Purchase Our Delicious Honey During The Tour!
Honey sales support our research in honey bee health.
Release and Indemnification Form
We require that each person touring our facility complete a release and indemnification form. The purpose of this document is to inform individuals who might be at risk around stinging insects. Please bring the completed form(s) on the tour date. Those with a known allergy to honey bee stings can participate in all parts of the tour except for the demonstration in the bee yard.
View and download our form Release for Honeybee Tour.
We are located at:
Honey Bee Research Centre,
308 Stone Rd East
(on the north side of Stone Road between Gordon Street and Victoria Avenue)